IT Process Manager
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
The IT Process Manager works closely with UMG IT Infrastructure teams and will primarily be responsible for managing and driving Service Support & Service Delivery processes improvements so that they contribute to stable operational production environment while also supporting UMG IT’s efforts to move the business forward with new initiatives. This position will focus on maintaining efficient and effective processes and promoting an environment that drives continuous process improvements within UMG IT operations.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Manage, drive and coordinate Service Support improvement rollouts enabling process development and improvement activities for processes, such as but not limited to Incident, Request, Problem, Knowledge, Configuration and Change management with various operational / vendor teams.
- Govern UMG IT operations and vendor teams to ensure they follow the Incident, Problem and Change Management processes and all the required information is properly documented.
- Document User Guides, Process Flows, Training Material and improvement methodologies for collaboration and adoption across cross-functional groups for process rollouts and tool adoption.
- Manage Major Incidents / Critical Incidents using MIM process. Coordinate infrastructure and application teams to enable and expedite return to service. Facilitate communications during these incidents, including verbal/written executive level status, running related conference calls and acting as liaison with business stakeholders.
- Serve as contributor regarding the ongoing development of the Enterprise Service Management system and Continuous Service Improvement Projects within UMG IT.
- Working with IT Client Services and ITSM team to help move from Service Desk driven operations to Self Service request management capabilities for some of the basic end user facing requests and services.
- Working with UMG IT tower leads to define KPI’s for various processes to drive improvements of services.
Bring your VIBE:
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in an information technology field
- Minimum 5+ years in IT Service Operations and/or process excellence methodologies and tools (i.e. ITIL, Six Sigma, Kaizen)
- Ability to collaborate with senior-level management
- Ability to lead/influence others effectively
- Strong experience leveraging ITIL best practices
- Experience using ITSM software / tool such as ServiceNow
- Familiarity with IT technologies – end user, network and computing architecture; Microsoft operating systems and Office tools; Web-based applications and deployments
- Ability to work under pressure, and balance competing demands of customers and projects
- Effective communication skills, oral and written
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in business or information technology field
- ITIL Foundation certification required, intermediate ITIL certification a plus
- Project Management Experience a plus
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!