Manager, Digital Marketing Bilingual (English/Spanish)
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Interscope Geffen A&M Records (“IGA”) is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, Selena Gomez and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
How we LEAD:
Interscope in Miami is hiring a Manager, Digital Marketing.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Work closely with artists and their representatives to define digital marketing objectives and oversee campaign execution
- Develop and execute marketing strategy for artists’ music and music-related products across the roster.
- These include but are not limited to single / EP /albums, music videos and video content, merchandise and direct-to-consumer business.
- Identify, develop and drive new innovative technologies for creative campaigns and drive changes in processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of marketing e.g. mobile app collaborations, social performance monitoring / social listening
- Be a creative visionary, driving progressive marketing campaigns and inspiring innovation across the team
- Work cross-functionally with IGA departments to generate creative, innovative campaigns that engage fans utilizing pre-existing social platforms and new technologies
- Build, maintain and assess external marketing partnerships including but not limited to social media and cultural influencers
Bring your VIBE:
- 5 years of experience in music marketing, ideally working at a label
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Proven experience in forming strategic marketing partnerships with social platforms, influencers and label partners
- Needs to be a creative, but a strategic marketer who is driven by innovation
- Must be flexible and adaptable; no task is too small
- Experience and desire to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Experience in general office software such as Microsoft Office or Google Suite; creative programs such as Adobe Create Suite a plus
- Must be current on today’s music industry environment including digital streaming platforms
- Strong knowledge with current and emerging social media platforms
- 3 years’ experience working around Latin, Urban and Pop genres
- Passionate music fan across all genres
- Strong leadership skills
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.