People Communications Lead
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audio-visual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute, and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
The People Communications Lead will be responsible for building our internal communications function in order to increase engagement across the organization. The People Communications Lead will work closely with leaders of the People Team to support communications within their function and across the organization to ensure internal communications are clear, inclusive, timely, and on-brand.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Develop and manage communications strategies that engage employees
- Manage calendar and content and determine the right cadence of communications
- Produce analytical strategies for measuring and assessing the effectiveness of communications and adapt accordingly
- Develop and manage communication and asset calendars
- Ensure clarity, accuracy, professional aesthetics, and concision in information being presented
- Analyze marketing and communications tools and steer their usage in the company
- Maintain knowledge base of reports, one-sheets, presentations, and videos
- Ensure consistent messaging and adherence to brand standards and best practices
- Facilitate and optimize information flow around the company, including to and from the executive leadership team
Bring your VIBE:
- 5+ years of communications, PR, or marketing experience
- Experience creating innovative, accurate, and sustainable communications
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to analyze data and identify meaningful conclusions which will inform communication strategies
- Intellectual curiosity, a strong growth-mindset, and the desire to constantly improve
- Strong project management skills and experience managing cross-functional relationships and priorities
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Winter Break”, Wellness Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.