We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute, and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
UMG Media and Advertising is seeking a motivated Billing Coordinator to help manage the current billing and invoice system. This role will work directly with vendors and internal finance representatives to create smooth and efficient payment processes.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Ensure monthly payment of all vendor invoices
- Prepare accruals and uploading files to appropriate finance systems
- Create billing and budget summaries for respective labels and media planners
- Monitor outstanding account balances and follow up on appropriate documentation for payment
- Prepare Ad hoc reports as needed
- Project managing label advertising budgets
- Coding invoices to appropriate budgets and labels
Bring your VIBE:
- Strong skill in Excel required
- Highly detail oriented
- Great phone and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with clients, colleagues, and vendors
- Experience in financial software(SAP a plus) and comfort adopting new software applications
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Billing/Finance position
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.