Interscope Geffen A&M Records (“IGA”) is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
How we LEAD:
IGA is looking for a Revenue Manager – Video Optimization.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Collaborate with Digital teams to plan and optimize schedules across multiple YouTube channels
- Work with Influencer team to monitor discussions and comments across channels, as well as ID and engage new fan bases and communities
- Guide overall optimization of channels, including creating and organizing video playlists, tagging and titling best practices, helping to add custom end cards, thumbnails, release mapping on YT/YTM and working with design teams to update channel design elements
- Join and guide regular editorial discussion of video strategy, recommendations, programming, and workflow
- Share weekly and monthly YouTube reports for key series and channels from Revenue
- Inform and advise on the overall company video strategy by analyzing industry-wide YouTube analytics as well as the overall video ecosystem to help drive more engaging and higher-performing content
- Research and identify tent pole subjects, along with content recommendations and insights, to help promote the channel
- Communicate YouTube strategy internally by collaborating with Digital/Creative departments on video strategy, creating and updating company YouTube best practices, and maintaining channel optimization checklists
- Conduct experiments to ID effective new strategies and tracking ongoing audience trends
Bring your VIBE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- YouTube channels experience, ideally building data-driven video strategies
- Strong working knowledge of YouTube optimization best practices and analytics
- Understanding of digital video and how audiences watch and engage with it across many platforms
- Proven track record of audience growth on other channels
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and brands at once and collaborate effectively to bring ideas to life
- Obviously loves music videos
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.