Project & Brand Manager, Merchandising
Bravado is the leading global provider of consumer, lifestyle and brand management services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Part of Universal Music Group, the leader in music-based entertainment, Bravado has representatives in 40 countries, providing services including sales, licensing, branding, marketing and e-commerce. Their extensive global distribution network gives artists and brands the opportunity to create deeper connections with their fans through apparel, consumer packaged goods and unique experiences.
Bravado is currently looking for a Project & Brand Manager to join the Brand Management team and oversee several of Bravado’s brands. This individual will work with the unique needs and challenges of our clients to deliver full-service marketing support in a variety of categories including strategic planning, brand development, consumer marketing and creative development. This person will be the central owner of the brands and will work cross-functionally with sales, licensing, direct to consumer and operations teams to develop creative plans and ensure they are executed flawlessly across the globe.
What Bandmember Are You?
- Prospect and a manage new strategic brand partnerships; serve as the Project Manager on new business prospects for research to implementation
- Develop budgets, timelines, deliverables, and allocate resources for new licensing projects
- Manage relationships between 3rdparty vendor and internal partners to ensure alignment of deliverables and expectations
- Partner with Business & Legal affairs to manage contracts and ensure legal compliance.
- Develop and oversee the product lines, marketing plans and merchandising strategies of assigned brands
- Create and manage budgets for assigned brands
- Oversee the development of creative assets; ensure consistency in messaging and brand integrity
- Monitor and analyze business and market trends to optimize product lines and maximize commercial opportunities
- Work closely with production, sales and touring departments to develop product lines; manage day to day product approvals between internal departments and artist management
How You Will Rock Your Role:
- Demonstrated capability driving brand growth and brand equity with smart and creative marketing plans
- Experience working cross functionally to drive brand and product initiatives from concept to execution
- Proven track record of consumer engagement planning, innovative thinking, program development and execution
- A strategic approach to brand building programs
- Overall leadership and management of brand growth through sound strategic thinking and excellence in execution
- Awareness and interest in current fashion trends and styles
- Experience with planning and brand tracking tools
- Foster and develop a strong partnership with the client
- 5 + years of experience with brand planning, marketing support and/or consumer products
- Experience in managing innovation and new product development
- 4+ years’ experience owning and tracking P&L and budget items with emphasis on ROI
- Independent self-starter, flexible comfortable working in unstructured environment, and able to manage multiple Priorities effortlessly
- Excellent communication skills verbal/writing, meetings and presentations
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
What’s in it For You?
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.