International Marketing Coordinator
Interscope Geffen A&M Records (“IGA”) is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
Interscope Records is currently seeking an International Marketing Coordinator. This position is ideal for an up and coming Assistant/Coordinator with an interest/experience in the international arena. Candidates must be comfortable and capable of working with senior management, both inside and outside of Universal Music Group, as well as artists.
The ideal candidate will possess strong administrative and organizational skills, placing an emphasis on being detail-oriented and methodical/precise with all work that is delivered. Prior marketing and administrative experience in the music/entertainment field preferred. Candidate must be a team player, accommodating, patient, consistent and have an innate passion for the music/entertainment industries and strong interest in International Marketing. The International Marketing Coordinator reports directly to the International Marketing VP and Senior Marketing Director and interacts on a daily basis with all members of the Marketing Team.
What Bandmember Are You?
- Book all international travel on behalf of product managers, artist management and artists
- Assist in organization of artist promotional trips/schedules, routing the logistics of travel including the hotels, flights and train coordination
- Calendar management and partnering with other assistants as needed
- Assist in management of artist budgets, artist invoices and tour support letters
- Manage marketing assets and distribute to internal partners and international affiliates as needed
- Manage the submission of invoices, vendor set-up, interdepartmental transfers with UMG finance team
- Encouraged to suggest new procedures to facilitate more efficient operations of the department
- Maintain an organized and up-to-date filing system; create physical and electronic files; search and retrieve files on an ongoing basis
- Other tasks and projects as assigned
How You Will Rock Your Role:
- 1-3 years of Marketing and/or Administrative experience in the music/entertainment business
- Strong Administrative and organizational skills. Extremely detail-oriented and analytical
- Strong Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Emphasis on being methodical & precise to ensure accuracy of work.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and under pressure/time constraints
- Ability to work well with others, remaining even-tempered, patient and accommodating
- Ability to keep information highly confidential
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Business Economics, preferred
What’s in it For You?
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.