Digital Ads and Social Media Specialist (Bangkok)
Are you interested in working in the dynamic world of music and entertainment? Do you like to disrupt the status quo and want to influence culture through digital & social media?
Universal Music Group is currently seeking a Digital Ads and Social Media Specialist to be based in Bangkok.
About the role:
- Management and Execution of Digital media buys
- Plan and execute social media campaigns by working with Marketing team
- Develop strategic paid media plans including media spend projections, media mix suitable for specific campaign matching with given budget, target audiences, and objectives.
- Plan, buy, optimize and manage digital media campaigns (Facebook, IG, YouTube, Search etc.) via buying internal analytic tools to optimize media buys
- Generate weekly and monthly report that drives media efficiency.
- Establish social media strategy for each platform- Create strategy and recommended ways of working for each social platform including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Tiktok, Twitter etc. to ensure our content is catered for the uniqueness of each platform.
- Working closely with Marketing team to ensure executions of social media campaign for local and international priorities.
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of our social community across all social media channels. Including content monitoring, ensuring timely response, managing organic and paid influencer/social media programs.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Manage digital influencer campaigns
- At least 3 years of experience with digital ads/ social media management
- Experience with digital platforms (e.g. Facebook ads, YouTube ads etc.)
- Experience from digital agency, music, entertainment or related industry would be highly advantageous
- Experience liaising with internal as well as external partners
- Experience with generating reports and data analysis
- Creative mindset
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.