Social Media Executive
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
We are looking for a Social Media Executive to join our dynamic team in Kuala Lumpur!
About the role:
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Social Bakers/Sprout Social
- Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy, including content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with other team members, including project leads and designers
- Provide guidance and analytics to marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Able to manage and engage influencers/Tik Tok creators specific to each campaign requirements.
- 2 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing artist and audience persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.