Senior Executive, Digital Marketing
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
We are in search of a Senior Digital Executive to be based in Manila, Philippines
The Senior Digital Executive will handle digital performance marketing and audience building in the Philippines, including digital ad buys, reporting and analysis, engagement building and CRM management. The incumbent will drive local digital campaigns, social media strategy and CRM initiatives while working closely with the rest of the International Marketing Team. In this role you will also be accountable for creating content marketing initiatives and building influencers relationship to drive awareness and engagement for our artists to meet business objectives.
About this role
- Build, develop and maintain strong and effective relationships with local Creators/Influencers
Digital & CRM Strategy
- Prepare regular reporting of key performance metrics and communicate findings, figures, and insights to the International Marketing Team.
- Track and analyse data from websites, search engines and digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage other CMS platforms within the Universal digital eco-system including contest-building platforms
- Create regular CRM/mailers that will be sent out to music fans of Universal Music Group and its artists. Manage CRM system to build audience data through innovative local acquisition campaigns and analyse fan sentiments & behaviour to unlock consumer insights.
- Work closely with the International Marketing Manager and the Executives to support the digital marketing activities of the Team.
- End-to-end management of digital ad buys on platforms (not limited to) Facebook, Instagram, Google/YouTube and TikTok, from the planning, execution, and performance analysis stages
of the International Marketing releases, projects, events, and activities.
- Identify competitors' online strategies and activities.
- Work closely with the Graphic Artists to create online content for International artists and releases
- Create daily content and postings for International artists and releases
- Work closely with the Digital Business and Accounts Management Team, in devising DSPs strategies and having full awareness and knowledge of the commercial space. In addition, partner with the Digital Team to align on media buying strategy for each release.
- Develop Digital (socials and CRM) strategies to further propel music content and build fan engagement programs with the International Marketing Team.
- Identify and develop online marketing opportunities.
- The ideal candidate has a sharp eye on the influencer landscape across social media platforms and will bring a personal digital footprint that reflects this understanding.
- 1-2 years working with Creators specifically.
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- Be proactive and highly motivated; demonstrating the ability and desire to work independently and confidently, but also as part of a team.
- Analytical mindset - ability to identify trends in large datasets, display creativity in problem-solving, and generate new ideas
- 3+ years experience in ecommerce, online marketing, digital, performance marketing or equivalent
- Advanced understanding of digital platforms especially but not limited to:
- Facebook Business Manager
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- CMS Platforms (i.e. Wordpress, Squarespace etc.)
- CRM Platforms (i.e. Mailchimp, Salesforce, Hubspot etc)
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment while meeting critical deadlines
- Excellent in written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.