Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG) is the leading global music publisher with more than 57 offices in 47 countries. UMPG has some of the most important contemporary songwriters and artists on its global roster. UMPG is also the leading production music group in the world with a diverse and comprehensive portfolio of UPPM-owned repertoire. UPPM is the preeminent supplier of high-level production music throughout the world and serves the burgeoning business that creates, produces, and licenses music for use in film/TV, advertising, broadcast and corporate clients.
How we LEAD:
Universal Music Publishing Group is currently seeking an eager and exceptional Office Manager. The position will be responsible for providing basic support to all departments of our business. We are seeking a goal-oriented, self-motivated individual to join our team and become a key staff member. Moreover, our organization enjoys a very collaborative, team-oriented environment, where everyone works together to advance shared goals. The ability to thrive in this kind of environment is just as essential as attitude and drive.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Ensuring the office runs in an orderly and efficient fashion
- Conducting the reception area including greeting guests, facilitating incoming phone traffic, distributing incoming mail, sending outgoing mail and overnight shipments
- Maintaining schedule of conference room and conference call line availability. Ensure that conference rooms are presentable prior to meetings, along with setting up audio and video for regular video conference meetings
- Manage relationships with vendors, building management, and service providers
- Ensuring that common areas are tidy and the supply room well stocked
- Responsible for planning office social events, including managing budget
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment matters
- Assisting the business with various duties including travel arrangements, expense reports, online billing, presentation preparation, mailing of invoices, archiving and retrieval of documentation and other administrative tasks as needed
- Collaboration with UMG HR to ensure smooth on-boarding and off-boarding of employees
- Liaise with UMG HR on low-level HR related matters
- Serve as office timekeeper, ensuring accurate and timely processing for payroll
Bring your VIBE:
- General work experience within the Entertainment/Music Publishing industry preferred
- 2-4 years as an office manager, executive assistant, or similar
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization, problem-solving, analytical, and time management skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize large volumes of work
- Highly detail-oriented
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.