Customer Service Coordinator, Harley-Davidson
Bravado International Group is the only global, 360-degree full-service merchandise company, develops and markets high-quality licensed merchandise to a worldwide audience. The company works closely with new and established entertainment clients, creating innovative products carefully tailored to each artist or brand. Product is sold on live tours, via selected retail outlets, and through Web-based stores. Bravado also licenses rights to an extensive network of third-party licensees around the world. The company maintains offices in London, Los Angeles, New York, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo, and Sydney. Under the Universal Music Group umbrella, Bravado is able to leverage a global sales and distribution network from the world’s largest record company, as well as the group’s significant marketing strength.
How we LEAD:
Bravado is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Customer Service Coordinator to work within our Harley-Davidson apparel division in our Secaucus, New Jersey location.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Communicate and resolve inquiries with customers via email, social media, and phone
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Direct support for sales representatives and external dealers
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Keeps customer records up to date, data entry
- Report recurring issues, trends and assist with invoices.
- Prepare and ship orders, samples and various products and marketing materials as needed.
- Other administrative responsibilities as required.
- Responds to customers in a timely and completely respectful manner.
- Treat customers the way they would like to be treated and strive to always make a positive difference in customers’ lives.
- Uphold the policies of the Harley-Davidson division as stated in the Customer Care Help Center, UMG HR policies, and guidelines.
Bring your VIBE:
- 2 years of customer service work experience or sales experience, highly preferred
- Harley-Davidson business, lifestyle or brand knowledge highly preferred but not required.
- Strong communication skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to be patient, express empathy, and concern.
- Independent thinker; able to make meaningful decisions based on each situation.
- Excellent follow-up skills and 100% follow through on commitments.
- Result and action-oriented, resourceful and highly organized
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated, upbeat personality, team player.
- Ability to analyze and report on trends and issues.
- Reliable attendance history.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, which includes evenings and weekends.
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Navision)
- Experience in Adobe Suite preferred but not required.
- High School Diploma / GED or equivalent, some college preferred.
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.