Coordinator, Creative Operations (Finance)
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Interscope Geffen AandM Records (“IGA”) is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
How we LEAD:
IGA is seeking an organized Creative Operations Coordinator to join their team! You will report to the SVP of Finance, Creative and support the creative team as outlined below.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Provide administrative support to Creative team for video productions, photoshoots and artwork
- Work closely with Financial Operations (Accounts Payable) to complete vendor setups and process time sensitive payments to third party vendors and artist / management teams
- Track budgets and budget approvals
- Coordinate collection of production / talent agreements and work with Business Affairs and Creative if changes are required to standard agreements
- Assist with collection of information for shoots as required
- Archive final assets (hard drives / files / elements), agreements and any other wrap information
- Contribute as a member of the Creative and Creative Operations teams to ensure group success
Bring your VIBE:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize based on evolving workload
- Ability to organize and establish administrative procedures and work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, including adaptability, personal effectiveness, and the ability to establish quick rapport
- Ability to build positive relationships with others and take direction when need be
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Interest in creative field is helpful, but not required
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.