Brand Partnership Manager
Music is Universal
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
We will always seek to make appropriate adjustments to recruitment, workplaces and work processes to be fully inclusive to people with different needs and working styles. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards, please email Helen.Ryder@umusic.com
The A Side: A Day in The Life
Universal Music Group & Brands is the dedicated brand agency of Universal Music Group, creating innovative and tailor-made business solutions for brands. We use Music & Entertainment to create innovative and differentiated customer propositions for our brand partners to help them grow their business by their turning customers into fans.
The B Side: Skills & Experience
- In close coordination with SVP and other internal stakeholders proactively support global deals and leads task force roll out in particular with: scheduling and reporting of task force meetings/calls and next steps, information sharing with task force, management and target market action plans, accompany local/regional/global business development initiatives to achieve business and marketing objectives on identified key accounts.
- Contribute to expanding the team's network of relationships and identifying new business leads and deals, together with the SVP and other team members, by actively going out to source them.
- Support SVP and team members as required in producing compelling marketing and commercial proposals for client meetings (pitch decks) as well as best practices document.
- Pro-actively screen, identify, package and implement existing and new industry business development action plans by leveraging UMGB key assets and expertise.
- Support SVP in his day to day tasks and reporting requirements.
- In close coordination with the SVP and team members, ensure successful launch and roll out of new business projects – manage timelines (retro planning), budgets, KPIs.
- Experience in an agency or brand marketing environment.
- A multi-cultural, regional or international role is a plus.
- Hardworking and able to work well with short deadlines and under pressure.
- Strong analysis and synthetic skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proactive and able to use initiative.
- Excellent English speaking and writing, multiple language speaking is a plus.
- Understands overall business goals and objectives.
- Excellent IT skills in particular Microsoft Office pack.
Bonus Tracks: Your Benefits
- Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 paid days of annual leave
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Dental and Travel Insurance options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Cars
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.