Manager, Pop/Rock Influencer & Content Marketing
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute, and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Interscope Geffen A&M Records (“IGA”) is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
How we LEAD:
The Manager, Pop/Rock Influencer & Content Marketing will be tasked with leading the day to day execution of IGA’s influencer and content marketing strategy across the pop/rock roster. This role, alongside the heads of Digital Marketing, will help lead IGA’s Influencer and Content marketing campaigns to support key releases, and partners. This role would work closely with the members of the digital marketing team daily, across the pop/rock genre.
This position will report to both heads of Digital Marketing, and will work closely with all members of the digital marketing and revenue teams. This role will be responsible for, alongside the heads of digital marketing, the implementation of Interscope’s owned and partner content network across projects and releases across the IGA pop/rock roster.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Oversee day to day influencer and content marketing strategy for Interscope Records, alongside heads of Digital Marketing
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with influencers on behalf of Interscope Records
- Track and aggregate influencer content across social platforms.
- Lead communication on influencer campaigns between Interscope, influencers and artist partners.
- Work to identify and engage with key content creators unique to each key social platform.
- Identity and cultivate relationships relevant to specific campaigns and use content creators.
- Use data and knowledge of space to identify influencers for campaigns, while having a deep understanding of what makes sense and feels organic for our artists and partners.
- Create strategy and own key results for scaling influencer and content marketing campaigns, and impressions.
- Manage and execute digital media influencer marketing campaigns
- Identify key marketing moments/releases, and assist in executing the initiatives
Bring your VIBE:
- 1-2 years’ experience working with influencer accounts and/or strong understanding of the influencer marketing space
- 3+ years’ experience in content or digital marketing
- Be strategic and understand the value in paid and unpaid content collaborations for both Interscope, and our artists.
- Have a finger on the pulse of what’s going on in pop/rock culture, across key internet trends, apps, influencers, etc.
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.