Global Admin Quality Assurance Analyst
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for developing and executing software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes and/or potential areas for software enhancements
How you’ll CREATE:
- Maintain a database of known test defects or enhancement requests
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures
- Develop a testing program that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system (JIRA) to report defects to software developers
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- Review software documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness or to mitigate risks
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
Bring your VIBE:
- 1-2 years of music publishing company experience desired but not essential
- 4-year college degree; Music Business focus preferred but not required.
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Ability to monitor or assess the performance of yourself to make improvements or take corrective action
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an E-Verify employer.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish