Manager, Global Streaming
Under The Capitol Music Group umbrella of UMG, Capitol Christian Music Group is the market leader in the field of recorded music, distribution, and music publishing. Employing over 150 people, Capitol CMG provides a challenging and rewarding work environment characterized by a commitment to our staff, our artists and songwriters, one another, our customers and community service.
Capitol CMG is looking for a Manager of Global Streaming. The Manager, Global Streaming will be responsible for growing the international footprint for Capitol CMG through strategic promotions such as traditional marketing (OOH, Radio/Film) digital (social ads) brand alignment or sponsorship and streaming strategy.
What Bandmember Are You?
- Guide overall streaming strategy globally, by utilizing internal playlisting brand as focal business driver to develop strategic marketing plans surrounding major releases/products.
- Utilize data and analytics to influence focus territories, content and marketing strategies
- Research key and developing territories to understand market dynamics for Christian music internationally.
- Define growth opportunities (products/resources and marketing/promotion) by key territory.
- Identify major partners in a given territory for development of products/resources and marketing/promotion.
- In coordination with CCMG executive leadership, CCMG label group, and business affairs, broker deals with preferred territorial partners.
- Work alongside key artists, partners and internal marketing teams to drive global commercial marketing plans
- Develop and manage relationships and strategies with territorial partners.
- Interface with Pub and Label marketing teams to insure coordination and synergy for song and artist promotional objectives.
- Travel internationally as needed to optimize territorial understanding and relationships to achieve global objectives.
- Provide high level customer service to any parties in CCMG’s global network to resolve questions or issues.
- Prepare and communicate customized and compelling presentations for prospective and existing partners highlighting CCMG’s global initiatives and opportunities.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with key individuals, departments, and organizations that support achievement of CCMG’s global objectives.
- Coordinating with CCMG administrative staff, generate reports that monitor and give guidance to global objectives.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
How You Will Rock Your Role:
- Robust insight into Christian music international markets
- Strong understanding of streaming accounts and social media platforms
- Results driven self-starter + team player
- Strong relational and diplomacy skills
- Marketing experience and intuition
- Ability to work collaboratively
- General experience with contracts and deal-making
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong work ethic and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to travel internationally
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience (artist marketing, international)
What’s in it For You?
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish