Interscope Geffen A&M Records (“IGA”)is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
Interscope Records is seeking a highly-motived Administrative Assistant to join the Urban Marketing team. This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, great organizational skills, the ability to meet tight deadlines, and to juggle multiple requests. Must be very efficient and highly attuned to the smallest of details, as well as being able to multi-task and working on tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment is crucial. No task is too small and no challenge too great. A “can-do” attitude is essential.
What Bandmember Are You?
- Answer phones, take clear messages and transfer calls
- Schedule meetings & book conference rooms
- Book business travel for applicable supervisor(s)
- Expense reports for applicable supervisor(s)
- Coordinate all departmental administrative responsibilities
- Create POs and pay vendor invoices
- Set up new vendors in Uniport
- Hit list submissions for playlisting opportunities; as directed by supervisor(s)
- Manage BOX accounts for applicable artists and deliver assets to production
- Pull weekly streaming and download analytics (using systems like Swift, Nielsen Connect)
- Create and update artist one sheets
- Create and update artist highlight sheets
- Applicable award nomination submission forms for urban artists (i.e.: Grammy’s, NAACP Image Awards, etc.)
- Department ticket allocations for shows/tours
How You Will Rock Your Role:
- 0-2 years of administrative or internship experience
- Knowledge and passion for R&B, Rap / Hip Hop music (a must)
- Excellent organizational and communication Skills
- Professionalism and detail-oriented
- Marketing internship experience, huge plus
- Ability to communicate with various roles within the company
- Proactive, excellent follow-through and attention to detail
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s Degree
What’s in it For You?
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.