Brand Partnerships Intern
Music is Universal
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
We will always seek to make appropriate adjustments to recruitment, workplaces and work processes to be fully inclusive to people with different needs and working styles. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The A Side: A Day in The Life
Globe is Universal Music UK’s award winning commercial and creative partnership division. Globe, was established in 2012, and is a first-of-its-kind in the music industry. Globe works across all of the Universal Music labels to offer a one-stop-shop for the company’s brand partnership, sync licensing, branded content, broadcast production for tv, film and online platforms and film & soundtrack partnerships for external production, brand, agency and media partners.
The Brand Partnerships intern will support the Brand Team to deliver and recruit new brand and artist partnerships. The Brand Partnerships intern will be the main point of contact for the brands team helping to organise internal label meetings to gather artist information for use within brand partnership pitches and meetings.
The B Side: Skills and Experience
- Assisting in the preparation of new business presentations and pitches.
- Collating all relevant marketing material from labels, artist management and stakeholders.
- Arrange and facilitate meetings (both internal & external); preparing necessary documents for meetings.
- Producing and circulating departmental reports and meeting notes.
- Producing and circulating industry insights to the Globe team.
- Additional ad hoc duties where required.
- Update The Globe website and contribute to the social media sites with relevant content.
- Circulate communications to team where necessary (focus on label rosters and updated artist profiles).
- Liaising with internal events team on organising regular hospitality opportunities for clients.
- Online research for brand contacts.
- Support on live events and Ulive festival portfolio.
- Interested in music brand partnerships.
- Experience working within media/ad agency environment highly advantageous.
- Extensive knowledge of PowerPoint and proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Excellent telephone manner, communication and numeracy skills.
- Highly organised with proven administrative skills and a high attention to detail.
- Hardworking and enthusiastic.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Flexible and able to prioritise own workload.
- Good team player with ability to form excellent working relationships at all levels.
- Ability to use own initiative when problem solving.
- Experience of working in an office environment.
- Creative thinker with knowledge and a love of music.
- Proven ability to pick up systems quickly.
Bonus Tracks: Your Benefits
- Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 paid days of annual leave
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan available
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Dental and Travel Insurance options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Cars
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the
jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.