Customer Service Manager, eCommerce
We at UMG are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute, and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
UMG eCommerce & Label Services is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Customer Service Manager to work within the Merchandise and E-Commerce Department in our headquarters in Philadelphia.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Quality assurance analysis of CS representatives
- Perform goal setting and corrective coaching of CS representatives
- Provide team with daily workflow based on priority needs
- Work with department leadership to analyze and optimize CS rep workflows
- Help to identify and delegate department projects as needed
- Work with customers on sensitive, escalated issues to ensure the customer is satisfied while still upholding general department policies
Bring your VIBE:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to recognize situations that need to be escalated
- Independent thinker: able to make meaningful decisions based on each situation.
- Excellent follow-up skills and 100% follow through on commitments.
- Result and action-oriented, resourceful, and efficient
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated, upbeat personality, team player.
- Ability to analyze and report on trends and issues.
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel), Internet search skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field preferred
- Zendesk experience required
- 2+ years management experience
- 5+ years customer service experience
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.