Regional Director/ Manager (Astralwerks) - based in Singapore
Are you interested in working in the dynamic world of music and entertainment? Do you like dealing with electronic music and artists?
Universal Music Group is in search of a Regional Director/ Manager (Astralwerks) to be based in Singapore. This role would be covering South East Asia & Korea region as well as Greater China while taking the lead on driving electronic and dance music using the Astralwerks label into the region.
About the role:
- Drive seamless communication between Astralwerks and the SEA/K & Greater China region by integrating Astralwerks into the region
- In charge of driving the executions on all Astralwerks releases for the region while closely collaborating with local teams
- Responsible for presenting the projects to partners and developing marketing strategies for the region together with the local teams and the Astralwerks LA office.
- Plan and coordinate on the ground promotional & marketing opportunities for Astralwerks artists
- Grow the brand and awareness of Astralwerks and its artists through activations, partnerships and more
- Oversee and manage social/digital activity in the region
- Develop electronic signings and new artists together with the A&R teams within the region to release local repertoire as well as export back to Astralwerks LA office.
- Build knowledge and best practices within the region to develop local talent
- At least 5 years of overall related experience
- At least 2 years of experience with electronic music
- Experience from music, entertainment, label or related industry would be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills with capabilities to liaise across different countries and seniority
- Great connections with agencies, media and other related industry
- Regional exposure, especially across SEA
- Proven track record of identifying and developing artists and their music
- Proven ability to develop innovative, creative and commercially successful marketing concepts outside of the usual
- Ability to network and build relationships and deal with situations with tact and diplomacy
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.