Manager, US Benefits (Total Rewards)
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute, and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How you’ll LEAD:
The Manager of US Benefits will assist with the design, communication, and day-to-day administration of the U.S. employee benefit and retirement programs.How you’ll CREATE:
- Assists with the design, administration, communication and management of all US health & group insurance plans, retirement & pension, including 401(k) plan, and other employer-sponsored benefit plans and perks
- Manages Workday Benefits & Absence Management test cases, UAT, regression testing, and implementation according to operational and business rules
- Oversees review of data and integration files from Payroll, Enterprise Systems and third-party service providers to ensure data integrity and identify any errors
- Support annual open enrollment process
- Assists in the development and execution of short-term and long-range plans and budgets for all U.S. employee benefit programs
- Serves as the Benefits liaison with U.S. HR business partners
- Evaluates and analyzes the results of the U.S. employee benefit programs and services regularly and systematically to provide recommendations for improvements
- Assists with plan compliance, filings, reporting and other government agency requirements
- Manages preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits programs
- Assist with end-to-end administration of leave and accommodations for all U.S. based employees
- Oversees implementation of new and change to existing U.S. US health & group insurance plans and retirement & pension programs
- Extensive experience working with Workday Benefits & Absence Management testing and benefits/time off systems integration/procedures and making improvements for better efficiency and employee experience
- Knowledge of the leave requirements and other legal protections afforded by the FMLA, ADA, and other applicable laws
- Strong project and time management skills and ability to plan and set priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate data.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to use Microsoft Office products
- 5+ years’ experience in U.S. employee benefit program management/administration required
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credentials preferred
- CEBS or CBP certification preferred
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Winter Break”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.