Client Services Lead, Video Ops
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
What Bandmember Are You?
The Video Ops Client Services Lead coordinates approx. 30k assets per year across our digital supply chain and is responsible for ensuring video content is assigned and processed by our engineering staff in a timely manner. Additionally, the candidate will act in a client-facing capacity, providing our labels, territories, and 3rd party vendors with support and guidance concerning submission protocols, including technical and content-related compliance checks prior to submission.
- Act as a lead for our Video Ops Project Coordinators, providing guidance and instruction in managing the needs of our internal operations, labels, and partners
- Work with video engineering team to review priorities and ensure on-time completion of deliverables
- Ensure that labels are aware of current content delivery specifications
- Support product setup of short and long-form titles
- Add metadata to UMG’s content management systems
- Provide clear feedback and recommendations to labels and their content providers
- Update Workflow Management systems to report on SLAs & KPIs
How You Will Rock Your Role:
- Experience working in an international business environment
- Working knowledge of Slack, Airtable, or equivalent 3rd party tracking platforms
- Familiar with video editing platforms, such as Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in digital supply chain and customer service
- Exceptional skills working in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- A strong background in Content Management and Workflow tracking/ ticketing systems
- A passion for Film, TV & Music
- A solid understanding of video workflows, technical principles and digital servicing compliance
- Excellent customer service and written communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- An aptitude for generating reports on KPIs, such as SLAs & QC compliance
- A willingness to work a flexible schedule, as needed, in order to meet the deadlines and requirements of our labels and partners
What’s in it For You?
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.