SAP Programme Manager (12 MTH FTC)
Music is Universal
It’s the passionate and dedicated team at Universal Music who help make us the world’s leading music company. From A&R to finance, legal to digital, sales to marketing, Universal Music is the place to grow and develop your career within a truly commercial and innovative business that leads in everything it does.
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
We will always seek to make appropriate adjustments to recruitment, workplaces, and work processes to be fully inclusive to people with different needs and working styles. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards, including alternatives to the online form or to disclose a neurocognitive condition, please email [email protected]
The A Side: A Day in The Life
Universal Music Group is seeking a SAP Programme Manager to lead a multi-year Global SAP initiative to complete the delivery of ECC, BW, and PTP Portal and Banking systems into UMG’s operations in Asia and Australasia.
The SAP Programme Manager will work closely with the internal team of SAP Solution Architects, other IT groups, Business Process Analysts, finance stakeholders on various levels and end users on this business-critical initiative.
This individual will partner with stakeholders to meet the business objectives. He/she will develop comprehensive plans to manage all programme-related activities including scope, resources, risks, quality, and communications. This individual will collaborate with an implementation partner to define requirements, roles and responsibilities, and detailed design. He/she will employ standard programme management processes for planning, development, delivery, and governance. He/she is required to manage or work with IT Leadership and Finance on budget planning and management.
The SAP Programme Manager will be responsible for the governance board to manage change and facilitate programme-level decisions. This individual will provide standard communications to a diverse audience, including executive sponsors, stakeholders, project team members and external service providers.
This individual must be an exceptional team player and will be required to maintain the programme status and health while ensuring compliance to the Global IT Project Management Office processes.
The B Side: Skills & Experience
- Primary point of contact for the SAP Financials Rollout programme
- Advocate for and ensure adherence to the global template
- Govern project/program deliverables, performance and communicate impediments
- Manage project scope, schedule, quality, resources, risks, issues and dependencies
- Follow standardized PMO methodologies, cadence, policies and procedures
- Direct 30+ resource across several workstreams, including internal and external resources
- Provide impartial leadership ensuring initiatives are effectively managed, reported and tracked
- Ensure documentation prepared including schedules, plans, RACI/RAID logs, and lessons learned
- Provide regular project status updates and govern changes throughout the programme lifecycle
- Facilitate meetings, prepare agendas and minutes
- Ensure proper cross-functional coordination and prioritization of tasks/actions
- Perform Vendor relationship management
- Extensive experience with global SAP implementations.
- Excellent leadership, relationship management, with an ability to motivate and influence
- Exceptional organizational, programme, and people management skills
- Exceptional customer relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, written and visual presentation skills; tailor communication to diverse audiences
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, MS-Project, and Power Point or equivalent)
- Proven track record in SAP delivery; preferably FICO projects or equivalent
- Experience managing large software development teams (25-30+ people)
- Proven experience managing a cross-functional projects and team leadership
- Demonstrated success managing large, complex, cross functional programs and projects
- Extensive project management experience, using SDLC, Waterfall, and/or Agile methods or equivalent
- Entertainment industry experience a plus
- Experience designing and deploying global templates preferred
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, MS-Project, or similar PPM tools or equivalent a plus
- Knowledge project frameworks. Agile, Scrum, or Kanban or equivalent knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of the PMI PMBOK or Prince II methodology or equivalent a plus
Bonus Tracks: Your Benefits
- Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 paid days of annual leave
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Dental and Travel Insurance options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Cars
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.