We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
We are currently seeking an eager and exceptional Coordinator for to fortify Interscope Records’ Finance Department. This position will provide key support to the Finance team by ensuring that required business unit invoice payments are handled with accuracy and in a timely fashion. Additionally, this role will assist in pulling data and relevant information needed for financial analysis and reporting, and will support the team on various projects as needs arise.
How you'll CREATE:
- Create and manage marketing POs for respective departments
- Work closely with Financial Operations (Accounts Payable) to complete vendor setups & process time sensitive payments to third party vendors & artist / management
- Prepare outgoing contractual overhead and artist execution payments
- Liaise with UMG Sundry team to ensure third party invoicing and collections are executed
- Track budgets & budget approvals
- Assist with weekly general administrative tasks
- Ad hoc Marketing cost reporting
- Support the team on various projects as needed
Bring your VIBE:
- 0– 2 years internship or practical experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- Proficiency with MS Office products, especially Excel
- SAP/Uniport knowledge and experience a plus
- Strong written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work within a diverse environment and develop working relationships across the departments and at all levels
- Ability to work effectively under high pressure and demanding situations
- Detail-oriented and extremely accurate data entry skills
- Demonstrated success with systems/data management
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with conflicting priorities
- Comfortable taking initiative, being self-motivated, requiring minimal supervision
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Winter Break”, Wellness Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.