Administrative Assistant, Urban Marketing
Interscope Geffen A&M Records (“IGA”) is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
How we LEAD:
Interscope Geffen A&M Records is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to support an Executive of Urban Marketing with a passion for music. This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, great organizational skills, the ability to meet tight deadlines and to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important. Must be very efficient and highly attuned to the smallest of details, as well as being able to multi-task and working on tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment is crucial. A “can-do” attitude is essential.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Set up meetings, conference calls
- Update/manage calendar(s)
- Coordinate incoming meeting requests and prioritize
- Help the Executive stay on schedule
- Partner with other assistants as needed
- Possess strong attention to detail, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Process and book travel, entertainment expenses, accommodations and car services
- Create and send grammatically/punctually correct internal/external company communication
Bring your VIBE:
- Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of the company at all levels including Executive Management
- Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with external partners and clients
- Excellent follow-through and high attention to detail
- Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
- Flexible – able to adjust to changing priorities, and able to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills and time management skills
- Strong proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Creative skills a plus (Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote)
- Experience as an assistant a plus
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan with company matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off plus Paid Holidays, 2 week “Winter Break” & Wellness Fridays (year-round)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance & Tuition Reimbursement (after 12 months of service)
- Robust Employee Assistance Program (for you and your loved ones)
- Annual Well-Being Allowance which includes Fitness, Travel, Home Enhancements, Nutrition, and Spa Treatment Reimbursements
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated, and boosted, against COVID-19 before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.