Coordinator, Film & TV Music
How we LEAD:
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audio-visual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Assist the department head in fundamental administrative duties
- Maintain department head and team’s calendar, appointments etc.
- Manage team’s T&E reporting
- Arrange travel as necessary
- Create frequent status and financial reports for UMe and UMG frontline labels
- Research rights to artist and/or recordings
- Communicate effectively with clients and answer client queries regarding repertoire and rights, etc.
- Assist three Creative executives in managing creative briefs from clients, as needed
- Create playlists from UMG’s vast repertoire according to client requests, as necessary
- Assist in organizing, gathering and archiving audio assets
- Develop client relationships through internal and external meeting, phone and online communication
- Update internal database (FTVL), as applicable
Bring your VIBE:
- Passionate and knowledgeable about music – all genres, eras etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, & Windows and/or Mac
- Aptitude for learning new business applications
- Excellent organizational, detail-orientation and coordination skills
- Strong written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated self-starter, accountable, with strong follow through skills
- Creative spirit with the proven ability to initiate new ideas and convert them into action
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with executives and clients
- Works well under pressure in fast paced environment and consistently meet deadlines
- Direct Film & TV Licensing experience preferred
- Entertainment experience preferred
- College degree
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Winter Break”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.