Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG) is the leading global music publisher with more than 57 offices in 47 countries. UMPG has some of the most important contemporary songwriters and artists on its global roster. UMPG is also the leading production music group in the world with a diverse and comprehensive portfolio of UPPM-owned repertoire. UPPM is the preeminent supplier of high-level production music throughout the world and serves the burgeoning business that creates, produces, and licenses music for use in film/TV, advertising, broadcast and corporate clients.
How we LEAD:
UMPG is currently looking for a second (2nd) Assistant for a C-level executive in Santa Monica, CA. The ideal candidate will come from Music or Entertainment and have previous experience supporting an EVP, President or other high-level executive. Must be very efficient and highly detail-oriented; multi-tasking and working on tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment is crucial. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important. No task is too small and no challenge too great. A “can-do” attitude and passion for the music industry are essential.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Set up meetings, conference calls
- Coordinate incoming meeting requests and prioritize
- Assist with consumption reports
- Order and set-up food service for meetings and reservations
- Help the Executive and EA stay on schedule
- Process and book travel, entertainment expenses, accommodations and car services
- Archive emails, maintain current/prospective labels electronic folders
- Maintain an organized environment for the Executive’s office
- Update/manage calendar(s)
- Create and maintain presentations and another project work as assigned
Bring your VIBE:
- Ability to interact effectively through professionalism with employees of our company at all levels including Senior Management Globally
- Excellent follow-through and high attention to detail
- Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of companies we do business with
- Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
- Flexible – able to adjust to changing priorities, and able to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills and time management skills
- Strong proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.