Regional Talent Partner _ Southeast Asia & Korea
Are you interested in working in the dynamic world of music and entertainment?
Universal Music Group is in search of a Regional Talent Partner to be based in Singapore. The Regional Talent Partner will be part of Southeast Asia and Korea Regional HR Team and consult with hiring managers and build strategies that attract right candidates and retain the key talent at Universal Music Group throughout recruitment activities and talent management actives in SEA countries and Korea. This position will have a great level of exposure in the regional capacities.
About the role:
- Manage talent acquisition system that includes but are not limited to; creating job openings, entering screening, sourcing potential applicants, executing screening process, conducting reference checks, generating offer letters.
- Pipeline strong talent for future opportunities in a leadership and management positions as well as none management positions.
- Execution of cost-effective sourcing techniques and ensuring operational excellence in the recruitment process and data captured in recruitment system
- Build strong partnership with hiring manager in order to ensure the UMG`s value and culture are well reflected into the hiring strategy
- Serve as a subject matter expert for talent acquisition programs including, but not limited to: requisition processes, interviewing skills, new hire training and analyzes trends and metrics as part of an ongoing improvement in talent acquisition programs.
- Lead global and regional talent acquisition programs and initiatives to ensure the strategic alignment between global and the region.
- Manage partnership with search firms that are supporting the leadership recruitment activities and key position hiring
- Proactively support the delivery of talent management programs including, not limited to; performance management, career management, talent review, succession planning and workforce planning.
- Build strong relationships within local, regional, and global HR team and with stakeholders and leaders across the region.
- Minimum 6 years of HR experience, preferably in Talent Acquisition from multi-national company
- Strong recruitment background and demonstrated success and proven experience in cross-border sourcing and recruitment
- Team player with excellent stakeholder management, interpersonal, communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Competent in project management and change management
- Possess strong business acumen, time management and priorities management ability
- Results-driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.