Director, Global Content & Artist Channel Strategy (YouTube)
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
UMG is seeking a passionate music enthusiast with creativity and innovation as well as business acumen that will be responsible for YouTube content creation, production, monetization features, channel management, and strategy.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Manage all aspects of artists channel: ideation, content programming, posting, community, metadata optimization and audience management
- Create content rollout and storytelling on channels – proper understanding of cadence and audience
- Provide qualitative and quantitative understanding globally then apply strategy based on the data for better channel performance
- Regular reporting of YT insights & trends to direct team and artist management
- Work with and across creators, directors, content specialists and artists.
- Build and create communities and audiences across artist channels
Bring your VIBE:
- Passionate YouTube expert (creator or backend)
- Ability to multi-task, ensure meticulous attention to detail, prioritize and work well under pressure.
- Google Ad Strategy & CPM Growth Strategy
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.