Technical Product Manager
At Ingrooves Music Group, we are committed to powering creativity in today’s dynamic music marketplace by providing the best distribution, marketing, and rights management tools and services to content creators and owners. We develop state-of-the-art, cost-efficient, and scalable technology platforms. Our partners benefit from our experienced, knowledgeable people, unparalleled commitment to customer service, and thoughtful marketing solutions that drive results. We aspire to be the most transparent and solution-driven partner for all of the labels and artists we work with.
How we LEAD:
Ingrooves is a leading global music marketing, distribution, and royalty company. We provide labels and artists with a global team of experts and a powerful technology framework, giving them transparent distribution tools, marketing, and royalty solutions to maximize revenue in today’s dynamic music marketplace. By embracing data science and continually updating its offerings, Ingrooves is redefining the modern music company. As a Technical Product Manager on Ingrooves’ financial products, you will be working closely with our finance, royalties, and engineering departments to define and execute the product roadmap.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Analyze and report on new products and features, identifying key metrics for success
- Create detailed technical product requirements using wireframes, flow diagrams and clear and consistent user stories with acceptance criteria
- Coordinate beta testing of new products and features. Document and report problems and recommend solutions and improvements
- Create support and training materials (written and video) for new product features that can be used by marketing, customer support, and external users
- Develop a deep understanding of the product, market, and industry
- Evaluate new opportunities and objectively prioritize features
- Work with engineering teams to efficiently execute
Bring your VIBE:
- 3+ years’ experience in product management
- Proven track record of successfully developing products in an Agile framework
- Strong ability to communicate business strategy to the development team
- Able to meet tight deadlines and follow up on commitments, detail-oriented
- Development experience preferred
- Background in financial technology preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Strong storyteller; articulate written and verbal communicator
- Creative and analytical problem solver
- Skilled at managing business objectives against technical constraints
- Excel in driving focused, fast-paced execution
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.