OTC Process Lead
Main purpose of the role:
- To actively maintain and reduce company’s debt, maintaining close contact with customers to ensure queries are dealt with in a professional and efficient manner.
- Proactively liaising between Sales and distributions and our offshore teams in management of Deductions.
- To oversee the workflow & maximise the effectiveness of teams based offshore
(Credit Control & Deductions Teams).
- To work closely with AP & AR Manager to set and monitor KPIs of offshore team.
- Assessing / setting / enforcing credit limits and payment terms / plans, in conjunction with companies Credit Insurance guidelines and Credit Control Procedures.
- Proactively meeting with key personnel across business to review debt, contractual changes and credit insurance cover.
- Overseeing Month End Processes and timetable with offshore teams.
- To ensure internal controls are in place and deadlines are being met.
- Proactive involvement in ongoing OTC projects.
- Energetic, positive with “can do attitude”, enthusiastic with a flexible approach.
- Organised with good attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively, build relationships and trust.
- Experience with stock / product ledgers preferable.
- Experience of BPO an advantage & willingness to travel periodically essential.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Excel, SAP (an advantage).
Diversity & inclusion
Universal Music is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.