This role will provide administrative support for the Promotion Department and be responsible for curating and managing the department’s social media presence.
- Provide administrative support to the SVP of Urban and SVP of Rhythm.
- Heavy phones, calendar maintenance, book travel
- Book meetings/boardrooms/schedule outside meetings (reservations, etc.)
- Process expense reports
- Pull daily custom Mediabase and BDS airplay reports
- Pull sales reports using Music Connect 2.0 and UM-X Suite.
- Collect weekly airplay additions from all promotion format heads
- Arrange contest winner travel
- Create email blasts using Keynote and MailChimp
- Create web advertisements and one sheets
- Managing department’s social media presence
- Coordinate artist/radio social media campaigns
- Coordinate radio phone interviews
- Maintain music library and artist assets
- Encode music in Mediabase and BDS for spin tracking
- Mass mailing
- Must have excellent writing, spelling and typing skills
- Strong time management/organizational skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite
- Advanced experience across all major social media platforms
- Intermediate skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Keynote
- Quick learner
- Detail oriented/strong ability to multi-task
- Calm and grounded, but assertive when needed
- Able to comfortably converse with all types of people within and outside the company
- Good relationship building skills
- 1-2 years of administrative assistant experience
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.