Manager, Streaming Marketing, Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Universal Music Latin Entertainment (UMLE) is the world’s leading Latin entertainment company with operations in the United States and Mexico. The company is home to some of the most prolific names in Latin music, including Juanes, Alejandro Fernandez, Marco Antonio Solís, Los Tigres del Norte, Don Omar, Luis Fonsi, Juan Gabriel, Gloria Trevi, Café Tacvba, Belanova and Juan Magan, amongst many others. UMLE’s labels include Universal Music Latino, Machete Music, Capitol Latin, Fonovisa, Disa, Universal Music Mexico and GTS, the company’s artist management and booking division.
How we LEAD:
The Streaming Marketing Manager is responsible for developing creative global marketing strategies and campaigns for Latin Artists new releases and repertoire across digital streaming platforms and social media platforms. The position will report to the Director of Digital and will be based in Miami Beach, FL.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Build and manage relationships with the streaming platforms (Apple, Spotify, YouTube/Vevo, Pandora, Deezer, Pandora, Amazon, Facebook/Instagram, Tik Tok).
- Negotiate and secure marketing campaigns and support for artists releases including store and playlist positioning, media support, direct to consumer messaging, out-of-home marketing.
- Work with the marketing teams to develop unique and innovative "always-on" content strategies specific to each platform for every artist and/or project to grow digital consumption and audience reach.
- Analyze placement and market share on playlists and develop strategies to improve performance.
- Optimize artist channels, content and playlists across the platforms.
- Prepare regular performance analysis of projects with market and competitive data.
- Regularly share best practices about the platforms with the marketing and artist teams.
- Work on ad-hoc projects based on business evolution and necessities.
Bring your VIBE:
- 3 years of experience in managing and optimizing content across streaming platforms.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to organize and analyze data and draw actionable conclusions.
- Knowledge and understanding of the digital music ecosystem.
- Passion for working with Latin music catalogue.
- A creative thinker that is able to come up with exciting digital initiatives to build artists audience on streaming platforms.
- Solid written presentation and communication skills.
- Bilingual, English/Spanish fluency.
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.