Manager, Digital and Urban Influencer Marketing
Interscope Geffen A&M Records (“IGA”) is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
How we LEAD:
The Manager, Digital & Urban Influencer Marketing will be tasked with leading the day-to-day digital campaigns for various Geffen artists and managing the influencer and content strategy across the Urban roster. This role will help lead Geffen’s Influencer and Content campaigns to support key releases, and partners. This role will be responsible for the development of online assets, digital advertising campaigns and the implementation of IGA’s owned and partner content network across the label’s roster.
This position will report to the EVP of Geffen and will work closely with the Director, Digital Marketing and all members of the Geffen team.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Lead and manage the day-to-day digital campaigns for various artists.
- Oversee the day-to-day influencer and content strategy for several Hip-Hop and R&B artists.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with influencers on behalf of Geffen Records.
- Track and aggregate influencer content across social platforms.
- Lead communication on influencer campaigns between Geffen influencers and artist partners.
- Work to identify and engage with key content creators unique to each key social platform.
- Identity and cultivate relationships relevant to specific campaigns and use content creators.
- Use data and knowledge of space to identify influencers for campaigns, while having a deep understanding of what makes sense and feels organic for our artists and partners.
- Create strategy and own key results for scaling influencer and content marketing campaigns, and impressions.
- Manage and execute digital media influencer marketing campaigns
- Identify key marketing moments/releases, and assist in executing the initiatives
- Effectively communicate with managers, label partners and internal departments daily.
Bring your VIBE:
- 2+ years experience working and managing Influencer accounts in the urban space.
- Be strategic and understand the value in paid and unpaid content collaborations for both Geffen, and our artists.
- Have a finger on the pulse of what’s going on in urban culture, across key internet trends, apps, influencers, etc.
- Be organized and task-oriented; staying on top of asset deliverables, content calendars and overall strategy execution.
- Be collaborative and communicative.
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Winter Break”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.