Senior Customer Service Manager
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute, and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
UMG eCommerce & Label Services is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Senior Customer Service Manager to work within the Merchandise and E-Commerce Department in our headquarters in Philadelphia.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Oversee quality analysis of agents and provide proper coaching as needed
- Work to continual improvement on the overall tone and voice guidelines for communicating with customers to ensure the highest quality of support
- Ensuring on-time approval of proactive messaging to customers
- Provide team with daily workflow based on priority needs
- Work with customers on sensitive, escalated issues to ensure the customer is satisfied while still upholding general department policies
- Assisting with general oversight of department projects and policy updates as needed
- Streamline and oversee customer issues escalation process
- Uphold the policies of the E-Commerce and Merchandising department as stated in the UMG Customer Care Help Center
Bring your VIBE:
- 3+ years of management experience
- 5+ years of customer service experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to recognize situations that need to be escalated
- Independent thinker; able to make meaningful decisions based on each situation.
- Excellent follow-up skills and 100% follow through on commitments.
- Result and action-oriented, resourceful and efficient
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated, upbeat personality, team player.
- Ability to analyze and report on trends and issues.
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office, Internet search skills.
- Bachelors Degree in business or related field preferred
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits, and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.