Coordinator, Global Marketing
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
UMG is currently seeking an Global Marketing Coordinator. This position is ideal for an up and coming Administrative/Coordinator with an interest/experience in the international arena. Candidates must be comfortable and capable of working with senior management, both inside and outside of Universal Music Group, as well as artists.
The ideal candidate will possess strong administrative and organizational skills, placing an emphasis on being detail-oriented and methodical/precise with all work that is delivered. Prior marketing and administrative experience in the music/entertainment field preferred. Candidate must be a team player, accommodating, patient, consistent and have an innate passion for the music/entertainment industries and strong interest in International Marketing. The Global Marketing Coordinator reports directly to the International Marketing VP and Senior Marketing Director and interacts on a daily basis with all members of the Marketing Team.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Be part of the global strategy for some of the world’s biggest artists
- Use and analyze the data we get from our partners to identify trends and potential future hits
- Develop relationships with all of UMG’s labels and the central team
- Provide daily reports and updates on our priority artists
- Have a creative eye for design and able communicate complex ideas into presentation decks
- Assist in organization of artist promotional trips/schedules, routing the logistics of travel including the hotels, flights and train coordination
- Calendar management and partnering with other assistants as needed
- Assist in management of artist budgets, artist invoices
- Manage marketing assets and distribute to internal partners and international affiliates as needed
- Encouraged to suggest new procedures to facilitate more efficient operations of the department
- Book all international travel on behalf of VP
- Other tasks and projects as assigned
Bring your VIBE:
- 1-2 years of Marketing and/or Administrative experience in the music/entertainment business
- Strong Administrative and organizational skills. Extremely detail-oriented and analytical
- Strong Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music, Keynote or other presentation software
What’s in it For You?
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.