Under the Capitol Music Group umbrella of UMG, Capitol Christian Music Group is the market leader in the field of recorded music, distribution, and music publishing. Employing over 150 people, Capitol CMG provides a challenging and rewarding work environment characterized by a commitment to our artists and songwriters, one another, our customers and community service.
How we LEAD:
We are currently seeking a self-motivated individual to support the A&R team. Key responsibilities would be administrative and operational support; book travel, manage expense reports, coordinate schedules, and other organizational support as required. In addition to those responsiblities, this role would help foster cross-departmental collaboration; facilitate communication externally with artists, managers, writers and personnel related to production; provide support in showcases, events, and projects as needed.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Coordinate travel and necessary approvals for artists and A&R team
- Assist team in scheduling group meetings with artists, producers, managers, writers, and internal staff
- Prepare and maintain expense reports for A&R team
- Regular meeting prep and coordination including meeting of guests, food ordering, setting up meeting rooms and presentations, document prep and organization as directed
- Coordinate and assist in showcases, events and special projects as required
- Maintain a practical and technical working knowledge of the Capitol CMG release schedule and assist team in meeting key production deadlines
- Gather and compile data for regular reports for upper management team and A&R team
- Create an environment of trust and reliability with staff members, artists, and other outside individuals so they feel their requests/needs are being addressed in an efficient manner
- Attend regular A&R, staff, scheduling, promotions, marketing, and creative meetings to ensure strong communication with the entire label team
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Bring your VIBE:
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to balance and prioritize daily responsibilities and projects work in a fast-paced environment
- Agile and flexible with ability to easily adapt to change
- Knowledge of the Christian music industry
- Proven people and communication skills
- Ability to carry out tasks with limited supervision
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
- College degree preferred
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in the commercial music industry
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan with company matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off plus Paid Holidays, 2 week “Winter Break” & Wellness Fridays (year-round)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance & Tuition Reimbursement (after 12 months of service)
- Robust Employee Assistance Program (for you and your loved ones
- Annual Well-Being Allowance which includes Fitness, Travel, Home Enhancements, Nutrition, and Spa Treatment Reimbursements
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish