We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How you’ll CREATE
- You will be part of an Agile team, working on global projects with a focus on the digital distribution of music and video.
- You will be designing and implementing (micro-) services, frameworks, and API’s using tools like Swagger, Spring, and BPM Workflow Engines.
- Your applications will be running in the Amazon Cloud (AWS) and you will be able to leverage its tools and services to rapidly design, build and deploy your applications.
- You will participate in code reviews, feature testing, and bugfixing.
- “We build it, we run it” - You will have operational responsibility for the applications you build.
Bring your VIBE:
- Ideally, you have a degree in computer science (or related field) or a minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional software development environment or open-source projects.
- You enjoy solving problems with software and are passionate about coding.
- You design and build scalability, reliability, and resiliency into your projects.
- You are very familiar with object-oriented programming languages. Ideally, you are experienced with Java and .NET.
- You possess good English skills and would be comfortable speaking daily with colleagues in London, New York, and Salzburg. Some German is a plus.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.