Payroll Analyst (12 Month Maternity Cover)
Music is Universal
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
We will always seek to make appropriate adjustments to recruitment, workplaces and work processes to be fully inclusive to people with different needs and working styles. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards, please email Helen@umusic.com
The A Side: A Day in The Life
The Payroll Analyst will sit within the HR function. In this role you will work with the HR team, the HRIS Analyst. You would be responsible to work with the UMG payroll provider to ensure that the managed payroll service is accurate.
The B Side: Skills & Experience
- Responsible for authorising some benefits (i.e. season tickets, company cars, gym memberships, etc.)
- Responsible for generating manual monthly scheduled payments (i.e. pension provider, etc.)
- Responsible for reporting data to the National Statistics Office.
- Calculating Maternity Schedules.
- Payroll controls and compliance.
- External business relationship management.
- Answering all employees queries on pay & benefits and/or Tax/NI related matters.
- Understanding of Employee Life Cycle administration and HR business processes.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Time management, organizational and interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, strong analytical/problem-solving skills, and sound judgement.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive data with confidentiality.
- Team-oriented attitude balanced with ability to work in a busy and bustling environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a diverse range of employees at all levels.
- Proficient in MS Office (word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.)
- Experience with Workday preferable.
Bonus Tracks: Your Benefits
- Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 paid days of annual leave
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Dental and Travel Insurance options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Cars
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.