Summer Internship, General Application - New York
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
The UMG Internship Program is designed to provide hands-on experience and exposure to a career in the music entertainment industry. We are currently looking for the next group of interns for the Summer 2020 semester.
How you’ll CREATE:
We offer Internship opportunities in various departments including (but not limited to): Marketing, Publicity, Advertising, Promotions, Artist and Repertoire (A&R), Sales, Production, Creative, Film & TV, Business Development, Finance, Licensing, Music Publishing, International, and Business & Legal Affairs.
Participating Labels & Business Units:
- Island Records
- Republic Records
- Def Jam Recordings
- Verve Records
- and more!
Bring your VIBE:
- Must be a student currently enrolled at an accredited college or university
- Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with external partners and clients
- Process strong attention to detail, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to keep information highly confidential
- Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to legally work in the United States
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.