Associate Manager Digital Assets and CRM, Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Universal Music Latin Entertainment (UMLE) is the world’s leading Latin entertainment company with operations in the United States and Mexico. The company is home to some of the most prolific names in Latin music, including Juanes, Alejandro Fernandez, Marco Antonio Solís, Los Tigres del Norte, Don Omar, Luis Fonsi, Juan Gabriel, Gloria Trevi, Café Tacvba, Belanova and Juan Magan, amongst many others. UMLE’s labels include Universal Music Latino, Machete Music, Capitol Latin, Fonovisa, Disa, Universal Music Mexico and GTS, the company’s artist management and booking division.
How we LEAD:
The associate manager digital assets and CRM is responsible for the management of CRM campaigns and the creation and coordination of assets for marketing and advertising campaigns. The position will report to the director of Marketing based in Miami Beach, FL.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Managing and creating digital assets for marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Management and execution of CRM campaigns (Design newsletters, Maintenance of artist fan databases, etc.)
- Coordination with third party agencies for posts, community management and optimization of select artist’s channels on digital music and social media platforms.
- Creating and managing linkfire links for all releases.
- Coordinating and/or executing updates on artist websites (Updating design, skins, information, photos, videos, etc.).
- Aiding in the set-up of D2C sites & linking to artist websites.
- Coordinating the creation of GIF’s & Stickers for artists.
- Managing random trouble shooting requests (e.g: Artists/Managers who no longer have access to their YouTube OAC’s or Social Media accounts).
Bring your VIBE:
- 2+ years of experience in digital content creation, editing and design.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to organize and analyze data and draw actionable conclusions.
- Knowledge and understanding of the digital music ecosystem.
- A creative thinker able to bring creative initiatives and ideas.
- Solid written presentation and communication skills.
- Bilingual, English/Spanish fluency.
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.