Senior Project Manager, eCommerce Operations
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
As a Sr. Project manager, you will be responsible for leading day-to-day project management to help roll out new initiatives across our eCommerce operations. You will work closely with members of our eCommerce team, the broader UMG organization, and outside partners to establish project requirements, timelines, and deliverables.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Lead project management across UMG’s eCommerce priority projects
- Partner with a wide range of stakeholders to deliver against projects goals & timelines
- Manage the development of a broad set of deliverables ranging from new eCommerce capabilities to internal process and tool improvements
- Scope out & manage project dependencies to ensure on time delivery and successful implementation of new solutions
- Provide administrative support for projects by coordinating meetings, notes, etc.
- Report on project statuses to an executive leadership audience
- Help manage project budgets to ensure in-scope delivery
- Ensure projects and capabilities tie back to long terms business goals and KPIs
Bring your VIBE:
- Broad understanding of an eCommerce business & departments including creative, on-store management & merchandising, marketing & promotional strategies, logistics & warehousing, and data analytics
- Highly organized
- Successful working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Quick learner
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan with company matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off plus Paid Holidays, 2 week “Winter Break” & Wellness Fridays (year-round)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance & Tuition Reimbursement (after 12 months of service)
- Robust Employee Assistance Program (for you and your loved one
- Annual Well-Being Allowance which includes Fitness, Travel, Home Enhancements, Nutrition, and Spa Treatment Reimbursements
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.