Associate Customer Success
Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG) is the leading global music publisher with more than 57 offices in 47 countries. UMPG has some of the most important contemporary songwriters and artists on its global roster. UMPG is also the leading production music group in the world with a diverse and comprehensive portfolio of UPPM-owned repertoire. UPPM is the preeminent supplier of high-level production music throughout the world and serves the burgeoning business that creates, produces, and licenses music for use in film/TV, advertising, broadcast and corporate clients.
How we LEAD:
Universal Production Music (UPM-US), a leading provider of production music for use in television, film, advertising, and interactive media is seeking a qualified Customer Success Associate (CS Associate) to be based in its Santa Monica, CA Headquarters. In addition to fulfilling administrative tasks, the CS Associate will be responsible for providing our clients with the ultimate user experience to further strengthen our partnerships. In a client-facing role and as part of the team responsible for carrying out the Customer Success vision, the ideal candidate would be a solutions-oriented individual who can multi-task in deadline-driven environments in an organized manner. The candidate must possess a proactive approach and the ability to adapt to new responsibilities which align with the CS vision, which are key components as our partnerships are our top priority.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Super-serve relationships with our partners by providing them with a bespoke experience
- Exercise a 360-degree approach to manage all facets of administrative tasks and procedures both internally and externally
- Represent UPM’s product suite and services to increase adoption, ensure retention and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Establish a trusted partnership to help drive continued value of our products and services
- Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting them
- Review the customer journey, identifying how it’s supported, taking a consultative approach in helping clients overcome issues and achieve goals
- Facilitate interaction between clients and internal departments to address inquiries and efficiently resolve needs
- Perform individual client training sessions including onboarding and offboarding
- Manage database entries and client submissions
- Work closely with sales team to coordinate efforts linked to the CS vision
- Assist sales and business development reps with reports and special projects as requested
- Report to Sales Operations Manager on a weekly basis
Bring your VIBE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer success or sales administrative role
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Ability to multitask in deadline-driven environments and adjust priorities accordingly
- Active team player who works well individually
- Proficiency with Salesforce and MS Office
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Winter Break”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.