Live Events & Sponsorship Executive
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
UMG is in search of a Live Events & Sponsorship Executive to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the role:
Live Events and Sponsorship
- Assist and identify opportunities in all aspects of content, product development, marketing, analysis and customer acquisition
- Support budget management, project / campaign implementation, reporting and client administration.
- Assist in creating business deck for pitching and sales purposes
- Assist sales team with pitches and events
- Executing confirmed deal deliverables
- Work with partners and brands on event / campaign execution
- Manage and assist artist on their day to day schedule
- Pitch for shows, engagement, endorsement deal with potential partners
- Evaluate new artists and projects for their potential opportunities
- Keeping up to latest trends and make recommendations to management for opportunities to the artiste.
- Superb relationship builder with excellent coordination and project delivery skills
- At least 1 years of Account Management, Marketing, artiste management and/or Sales experience
- Experience working within a creative, live events or media agency preferred
- Love music!
- Experience with artist management would be highly advantageous
- Willing to travel
- Fluent in English & Mandarin, verbally & written
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.