Administrative Assistant, Promotions
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
The Promotion Assistant will support the team and help with marketing and creative best practices.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Set up meetings, conference calls
- Exercise discretion when patching calls, rolling calls, and interrupting meetings
- Book travel, accommodations, car services; process expense reports
- Order and set-up food service for meetings
- Maintain an organized environment for the Executive's office/help Executive to stay on schedule
- Update/manage calendars
- Create and maintain presentations and other project work as assigned
- 3 years' administrative or Executive support required
- Provide support to senior members of the team
- Assist with administrative and day-to-day basic duties including coordinating travel, scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars etc.
- Create agenda for weekly meetings, taking meeting minutes/notes, action items
- Data entry for ongoing reporting
- Assist in onboarding new team members
- Archive & organize assets within internal systems
- Assist with radio promotions and contests
- Any additional duties as assigned
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan with company matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off plus Paid Holidays, 2 week “Winter Break” & Wellness Fridays (year-round)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance & Tuition Reimbursement (after 12 months of service)
- Robust Employee Assistance Program (for you and your loved one
- Annual Well-Being Allowance which includes Fitness, Travel, Home Enhancements, Nutrition, and Spa Treatment Reimbursements
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to chang