SHED CREATIVE AGENCY - TALENT & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP
SHED TALENT & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP
Calling all culture junkies. Shed Talent, a division of Universal Music Canada, is proud to offer students the opportunity to gain hands on experience in the music industry through our Unpaid Internship Program commencing Spring/Summer 2019 (March – August).
Who We Are
At Shed Talent we provide access to the right artists and creators and streamline the collaboration process for our clients.
We provide 360-degree solutions for events, experiences and content - from talent booking and curation to immersive fan experiences, event production, promotion, data capture, and more.
What We Offer:
The Talent & Business Development Intern is responsible for providing support for Shed Talent and Shed Creative Agency. The intern will report to the Senior Manager of Talent & Business Development and assist with all business needs related to artist, event and marketing support.
- Research and collect artist and brand assets, data and statistics
- Assist with Shed Creative Agency and partner events
- Create client-facing presentation decks
- Participate in creative brainstorms and internal/client meetings
- Book department meetings
- Assist the department in day-to-day activities and ad-hoc projects
- Must be enrolled in a post-secondary program that requires a placement
- Excellent research and analytics skills
- Passionate about music, live experiences, emerging technologies
- Basic knowledge and passion for advertising, music and brands is an asset
- Proficient in MS Office and Keynote, graphic design tools (i.e. Photoshop) an asset
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
If you are interested in an Internship at Shed Creative Agency, a division of Universal Music Canada, and currently enrolled in a post-secondary program that requires a placement, please remember to include all of the following with your application:
- Resume indicating the internship you are interested in applying for
- Days and hours of availability, along with the number of hours that must be completed.
- Documentation from the accredited institution outlining: internship requirements, workplace safety and accident insurance coverage and that credit or recognition will be earned for the internship with the accredited institution
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Universal Music Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.