Head of Partnership (Bangkok)
Are you interested in the dynamic world of music and entertainment? Do you like to be heavily involved within the digital market? Do you enjoy meeting and building genuine relationship with business partners?
Universal Music Group in seeking a Head of Partnership in Bangkok to help maintaining business relationships with our digital partners as well as expanding the market.
About the role:
- Lead and inspire the commercial and marketing teams, executing Digital Growth and Commercial Strategy with the overall goal of achieving growth, share, and budgeted revenues, across all digital platforms.
- Negotiate content placement and promotion for UMT and our artists across all digital content formats.
- Manage the monetization of digital platforms. Working with partners to align ways to grow and monetize UMT digital assets.
- Gather, interpret and disseminate global best practice across the organization with the aim of continually evolving the local digital strategy
- To provide input, direction and communication to the label Management teams
- Drive subscriber acquisition growth, retention and engagement, through partner specific growth strategies.
- Develop strategies to exploit Thailand domestic repertoire regionally (SEA) on global digital platforms
- Educate and communicate strategic direction to UMT’s 3rd Party labels partners
- Leverage key insights, information and data, to build effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Develop innovative sales, marketing and revenue generating initiatives
- Act as the Senior Contact for digital partners, and maintain strong lead relationships with business partners, as well as with key internal and external stakeholders.
- At least 7 years of related experience
- Well experience with digital related space (i.e. digital platform, digital media, agencies, technology firm or related)
- Great data analysis skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- People orientated; ability to build and maintain long term relationship with business partners
- Business orientated: ability to grow business profit
- Strong network within Thailand domestic market as well as internationally preferred
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.