Hardware QA Engineer
umlaut, part of Accenture, is a 4500+ people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
- Create and develop QA test plans and implement automated testing scripts.
- Testing of Mac, Windows hosts and iOS devices
- Work with a team of engineers to provide timely and meaningful results driven by product release schedule.
- Clearly, concisely and accurately report project status and results.
- Stay informed on industry trends, and provide feedback on such in test planning.
- Document the execution of test cases ad maintain a Requirements Traceability Matrix
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience debugging and testing hardware and software products, making sure they meet USB specifications.
- Understanding of USB protocol analyzers, multimeters and logic analyzers.
- Previous experience with Mac OS, Windows OS and iOS
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in hardware QA or device testing.
- Professional communication skills tailored to situation and audience
- Must be able to work independently and within a team setup.
top 5 reasöns
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalised career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
- +X. A team spirit and family-like culture as exciting and colourful as our gradient coloured coffee marshmallows.
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Please be aware that umlaut requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. umlaut will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Where will your personal data be processed?
As a global organization with offices and operations throughout the world, personal data we collect may be transferred or be accessible internationally throughout umlaut's global business and between its entities and affiliates.