Field Test Engineer
üsumlaut, part of Accenture, is a 4500+ people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organizations and produce.
- Provide field testing support for mobile devices on live networks in a mobile and/or stationary CDMA, GSM, UMTS, LTE, 5G NR, Carrier Aggregation, WIFI environments.
- Understanding of 3GPP and 3GPP2 standards
- Testing of mobile devices of varying operating systems.
- Testing of mobile applications.
- Execution of systematic and functional tests for different mobile device types like Smartphones, Modems or Smart Meter Gateways, payment terminals and sensors (IoT & M2M)
- Test execution and analysis on protocol level about the performance of a device under test
- Test documentation and reporting - error handling
- Bachelor’s Degree in telecommunications, electrical engineering, computer science or related discipline
- At least 2+ years of experience in telecommunications or related industry
- Good knowledge of relevant standards and protocols in mobile networks (GSM, UMTS, LTE, NB-IoT, LTE-M, 5G, VoLTE, VoWiFi)
- Experience with powerline (PLC) infrastructure and standards (G3-PLC) would be beneficial
- Analyze behavior on protocol level based on industry standards and specifications (e.g. 3GPP, 3GPP2)
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English (as everyday business is run in English), good German skills are a plus
- Driving license with corresponding driving experience
- Ability to work in a team and willingness to travel occasionally
- Responsible, reliable, motivated, organized, proactive, self-driven and learning oriented
top 5 reasöns
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalised career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
- +X. A team spirit and family-like culture as exciting and colourful as our gradient coloured coffee marshmallows
Please be aware that umlaut requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. umlaut will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Where will your personal data be processed?
As a global organization with offices and operations throughout the world, personal data we collect may be transferred or be accessible internationally throughout umlaut's global business and between its entities and affiliates.